I see you standing there, Tears rolling down your cheeks. I stand there and contemplate for a second as to why you would be crying. Then . . . You look at me and smile, And I think hmm, your cheeks say your're crying but your eyes show pure joy. And then, you burst into laughter and beacon me over. While approaching hesitantly I rack my brain thinking what, or why you could be so happy. I take a few nervous steps towards you while thinking you're so beautiful, your face is so perfect, your, hair, your eyes BEAUTIFUL. I whisper to myself "I love you, and you probably will never know." You yell out to me "What was that?" I just shake my head and reply "nothing, never mind."
It feels like it takes me forever to get to you.
My first question, Why are you crying?. Answered swiftly by I'm not silly, it's rain. That's the first time I noticed it. Then out of the blue no warning you throw your arms around my shoulders, bring your lips to my ear and whisper, "I have to tell you something." You pull away and look directly into my eyes with your arms still around my neck.
"I love you."
"What?"
"I said I . . . LOVE . . . YOU" You softly punch me in the arm.
"It's not that I didn't understand your question, it's that. ummm. I don't understand why."
You grab my hand and start to walk over towards the chairs sit down and start to explain to me why you love me. It's not that I wasn't listening, it's just that my mind was focused on other things. . . .
Wow grammer mistakes hard in that, just try ignore them
ReplyDelete