Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Life after death

Life is incredibly Awesome, apart from the school part, got my credit read-out, and man I'm doing so SHIT!!!! In danger of failing the year, didn't go to a internal resit because I knew i'd fail it anyways, gotta hand in work, gotta knuckle the fuck down.
On the bright side, my new girlfriend is amazing, she has the most beautiful eyes and the most AWESOME smile !!!, I'm nearly in love with her. She's awesome, awesome, AMAZING!. She plays sports, like I, and loves them, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG!!!!!! Dragonboating trials in the morning, I hope I don't get cut !!, People think i'll get into the storm (top) team as the power house because i'm big and have good stamina. I scored the winning point in volleyball the other night, felt amazing. Playing volleyball against our rival school this week, hope my mate isn't on there right when i spike it cause it'll be going right in his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment