Monday, 1 August 2011

Her . . .

I admire from afar, not really wanting anything to happen, i just like it when you look at me, and i smile at you, and you smile back. You have such a pretty smile :). But the thing that's even more beautiful is your eye's, crystal blue, and they're glazed sorta ish (not in a stoner way). They're most pretty when the sun shines on them. I wrote about them in english when we had to do creative writing, and you guessed straight away that they were your's :D, you liked what i wrote too. Hehe. I wish we talked more, you fun to talk too. I liked that time we had a conversation on a piece of paper, t'was like 2 whole pages and you got annoyed that i was distracting you :P but it didn't stop you :D. You're so beautiful, just in general. Your hair (when it's curled) looks so soft and yeah, just yeah, your beautiful and i wish i could tell you. But we all have dreams and if i did you'd probably just take it as another complement from all the other guys. Meh, who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment