Saturday, 6 August 2011

No Title Kswt

We're getting close again. Talking a lot, i like it, but not what comes with it. Memories.Those have to be the hardest things to cope with :/ I feel like i'm falling for you again. I do and i don't want that to happen, Positive, Negative. I think that all though I say that I don't want you back, deep down in my heart I do :), ): If we had a 3rd chance i'd snatch it up and try by best to be who I am, treat you as I always did, and even better. That message I sent you the other night, you took 3 reads for it to sink in, well, 3 reads that you told me of, idk how many times you read it that day, if you did :/ You still mean quite a lot to me c: ILY you know who you are :D. I hope I can see you tonight, if not, i apologize in advance <3

No comments:

Post a Comment