Saturday, 6 August 2011
If you make sense of this. Well done
Okay, so you come round, well ish. Anyway, you came round and yeah, we hugged and yeah, umm. Things happened that i didn't expect, good, positive things. They're making me think. Deeply. Umm, yes. We should hang out soon, REALLY SOON, Like Friday maybe? Seeing as you're not working Sunday :/ I wanna see you, and talk things through, and yeah, hang out, see where it leads too. Ahh . . . I'm sorry for everything, but that's behind us now. Ummm, FARK, Umm. MY MINDS RACING. Yeah, There's things that i want to tell you, but i don't know how to put it into words, or if you feel the same :/ I hope you do :/ I realized a lot of stuff tonight after seeing you, and hugging you. I'm not gonna put it on here cause you know what it is. Ummm yeah, i sorta give up, I'm going to bed. Kswt :D ILY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment