Monday, 22 August 2011

Lol [:/]

So . . . . . Where to start. Okay, here goes. At first I was jealous, Nah JK. The whole time I jealous. I wished it was me there not him. I know half the time wishes don't come true, and neither do dreams.
Here's a quote from last night " I wished on many shooting stars for us to really be together for ever. But wishes are wishes and dreams are dreams. Dreams will stay wishes, and wishes will stay dreams. Until we all really decide on what we want. "
So yup.
I think I over trusted you, so I've decided to put up these walls. Walls that feel un-natural. I don't like being stuck inside a box, but meh what has to be done has to be done. I've also become all insecure around girls. Not one's that I know, one's that I like. I've also picked up a bad habbit lately. Trollolololololol. A habbit i'm not exactly proud of, but no one has to know what it is, except the one's that all ready know.
I told you I really missed you. I didn't lie about that, nope not one bit. There's something else I want to tell you too, but I have no idea how to bring it up, and I know that you probably don't feel the same way at all.
So yeah. LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment